1. Identify the man in the picture and why was he in the news recently?
Ans.: Narendra Dhoni, elder brother of MS Dhoni in the news for joining the BJP.
2. Identify the connection.
Ans.: Shekhar Suman and Shatrughan Sinha both fighting for the Patna Sahib LS seat from Congress and BJP respectively.
3. Who is she and what post has she taken up in recent times.
Ans.: Sonal Shah, she has been appointed as the head of the Office of Social Innovation and Civic Participation under Obama administration.
4. Who is he, surrounded in the thick of controversy?
Ans.: Rafiq Qureshi, father of Rubina Qureshi the child star from Slumdog Millionnaire, in the news for allegedly trying to sell her off to an NRI.
5. Who is she and why was she in the news last week?
Ans.: Dinara Safina, younger sister of Marat Safin was declared as the top ranking woman tennis player according to the ATP rankings.
6. Who and whose replacement in what context?
Ans.: Abbas Kazmi, the new lawyer for 26/11 accused Ajmal Kasab. He replaces the earlier instated Anjali Waghmare.
7. It is called 4:20, give fundaez.
Ans.: 4:20 Cannabis culture. The origin of the term stems from a story about a group of teenagers at San Rafael High School in San Rafael, California, United States in 1971.The teens would meet after school at 4:20 p.m. to smoke marijuana at the Louis Pasteur statue. It has evolved into a counterculture holiday, where people gather to celebrate and consume cannabis on this day 20th April.