1. Which occasion does the Google doodle commemorate here?
Ans.: Earth day celebrated on 22 April.
2. What is special about the cricket match being seen played here?
Ans.: Highest altitude cricket match played at Mt. Everest base camp, between Team Hillary and Team Tenzing. The former won the match.
3. What new innovation/invention from the world of fashion?
Ans.: Bikini Jeans, designed by Japanese company Sanna’s.
4. Who is he and why was he in the news recently?
Ans.: Nauman Sait, winner of Hero Honda MTV Roadies 6.0-Hell Down Under.
5. Who is he and what post was he holding before being ousted?
Ans.: Raghu Menon, former chairman of Air India, the government replaced him with Arvind Jadhav.
6. Connect the two images to an auspicious day.
Ans.: Akshaya Tritya, the auspicious day to buy gold.
7. Identify the man in the picture who is commonly in the news thesedays.
Ans.: Jenson Button of Brawn F1 GP.