1. What is being highlighted here?
Ans.: Symptoms of Swine Flu.
Ans.: Hoover Medal. APJ Abdul Kalam has been chosen as the first asian recipient for the award for his outstanding public service. In the picture, Hoover Dam.
3. Who am I and why am I in the news?
Ans.: Nepal Army Chief of Staff Rookmangud Katawal, who was sacked by Prime Minister Prachanda, and reinstated by the President, which later led to the PM’s resignation.
4. Identify the gentleman and which illustrious list is he a part of?
Ans.: RJ Anjaan Raj, lone Indian contestant in the final lineup for the “Best Job in the World”.
5. Who is he and why was he in the news.
Ans.: Air Works technician Bharat Borge, who was in the news for the sabotage of Anil Ambani’s helicopter.
Ans.: Bofors Scam, in the picture Win Chaddha and ENI group firm- Snamprogetti which was represented by Ottavio Quattarochi.
7. How do we better know these characters?
Ans.: Vodafone’s Zoozoos.