Tata Crucible Business Quiz :Bhubaneshwar 2010 September 4, 2010Posted by Gyaniz in Quiz Reviews.
Tags: Tata Crucible bhubaneshwar, tata crucible bhubaneshwar 2010, tata crucible bhubaneshwar prelims
Tata Crucible Business Quiz 2010: Bhubaneshwar Edition
The quiz was won by professors from XIM-Bhubaneshwar with the team from Vizag steel finishing runners-up. Special thanks to Manasa Nayak for contributing the questions.
1. Who handed over first Maruti 800 car keys to its first owner Harpal Singh?
Ans.: Indira Gandhi
2. In mandarin,it is ke-ko-ke-le which means Happy Feelings in your mouth.What am I talking about?
Ans.: Coca cola
3. What symbol is used in India for a non polluting and environmental friendly product during manufacturing and usage?
Ans.: Matka or a Pot
4. In the movie, “Dil Se” Shahrukh Khan is shown working for which organisation?
Ans.: AIR- All India Radio
5. This term was coined by Ben Hammersely which means “audible revolution”. What are we talking about?
6. The name of the company comes from a biblical character, which means a container,related with travel accessaries. Which Company?
7. See the USA in your _________. Complete the tagline.
8. Which is the only state to have three stock exchanges?
9. It means a “Stamped coin” in sanskrit, and is a currency of a nation.Which currency?
10.Kavita Choudhury acted in the DD serial UDAAN. She is famous in the advertising world as what?
Ans.: She was the Lalitaji of famous surf ad.
11. Maurice Wilks & Spencer Wilks started this automobile company in 1947. Which company?
12. We can associate Elliot Handler & Bentley Bradley with this brand of toys, kids love it the most and demand for it from their parents.Which toy is being talked about?
13. A wax model of this commercial symbol was first to be placed in Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum in 1994. It was the first ever commercial symbol to get a place in Tussaud”s. Who?
Ans.: The Singapore Girl of Singapore Airlines
14. Ccarta blanca, Eristoff vodka, Grey Goose…Which bigger brand name is missing from the group?
15.Lumix Digital camera,Viera plasma Tvs belong to which electronics company?
16. Identify him?
Ans.: Anand Sharma, Union Cabinet Minister for Commerce and Industry
17. PNX is the ticker symbol of trading. This company is present in India now.Name this huge conglomerate?
18. Identify the logo.
19. “I hate Love Story’s” one of the producers is UTV,which other production house produced it?
Ans.: Dharma Productions
20. What is the missing word?