Ans.: No Flying Zones of India (exhaustive list)
* The Taj Mahal, Agra, State of Uttar Pradesh, India
* Parliament Building, Prime Minister’s residence, and other important centers in New Delhi.
* The airspace around many Defence and Indian Air Force bases are restricted, although new proposals are suggesting opening them up for civilian aircraft.
* The Rashtrapati Bhavan in Delhi.
* The Tower of Silence, Mumbai.
* Mathura Refinery
* Tirumala Venkateswara Temple near Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh
* Bhabha Atomic Research Centre