Brand Equity Quiz’ 2012- Delhi Prelims November 10, 2012Posted by Gyaniz in Quiz Reviews.
Tags: Brand equity quiz, delhi, derek o brien
add a comment
1. Which is the costliest city in India for Office rentals?
2. Which is the most attractive business & engineering employer in the wold? Google/Facebook/Apple?
3. Suresh & Ramesh from Jo Khaye Kho Jaye campaign, name the brand?
Ans. Cadburys 5 Star
4. WHo has been chosen as the brand ambassador of the Super Fight League?
Ans. MC Marykom
5. Who made his first earning by working as an usher in a Pankaj Udhas concert in Delhi?
Ans. Akshay Kumar
6. Huge aerial bombs used in the 1940s, which were capable of destroying complete streets were known as?
7. Voters ___ is manufactured using Delhi based National Physical Laboratories formula?
8. Acc. to USA Today who is the one woman financial advise powerhouse? Shereen Bhatt/ Suze Orman/ Diane Sawyer
Ans. Suze Orman
9. Complete the Somerset Maugham’s book name- The moon and ___ ______.
Ans. Six Pence
10. Thaler was a large silver ____ coin (Spanish/ French/ German)?
11. Rhinoplasty ranges from $3,000 t0 $10,000, what is it about (Belly Button/Nose/Lower Lip)?
12. Which is the most liked Youtube video of 2012?
Ans. Gangnam Style
13. Which Cable network presents the ESPY awards?
14. Which male accessory is tied also in a Four hand knot style?
15. Which brand derived its name in 1945 from Panthenol?
16. Who sacrificed 12,000 soldiers & Rs. 60 lacs to acquire the persian horse Lialli (Shivaji/Ranjit Singh/Sher Shah?
Ans. Ranjit Singh
17. Who was the most lots selling painter in 2011 selling 2500 nos (Picasso/MF Hussain/Frida Kahlo)?
18. Which company was founded by Hassenfeld Bros- Henry & Helal in 1923?
19. In the TV series- Chhota Bheem, what does Tun Tun Mausi sell- (Laddoos/Chanachor/Samosas)?
20. Which company website’s career page says- “We are constantly looking for new birds to join our flock”?
Ans. Rovio Inc.
21. Mascot of National Population Register
22. Boeing Ad
23. HCL Brand Ambassador- Nargis Fakhri asked to be identified.
24. Bill Gates audio on his foundation
25. Movie to be recognised from the song – Chikni Chameli- Agneepath
26._________ is the most specific instrument of entrepreneurship ?
27. Which 350 cc bike was chosen by the Indian Govt. for border patrolling in 1955?
28. Which famous scientist said, “Can anyone imagine Moses/Jesus/Gandhi armed with moneybags of carnegie”?
Ans. Albert Einstein
29. Mexico is the country that still uses ____ (metal) in its currency in small amounts?
30. Who created in 1970, the last No. 19?
Ans. Coco Chanel
(QM- Derek O’ Brien)