The Week That Was #14 April 2, 2009Posted by Gyaniz in TWTW-The Week that Was.
Tags: Aishwariya Rai, Ajmal Kasab, Anjali Waghmare, Anu Tandon, Barbie All Doll'd up Show, Barbie Show, Brawn F1 team, Congress, Corporation Bank, Fashion week, General Motors, Honda, Katrina Kaif, LIC, LIC credit cards, PIL, PIL against Sanjay Dutt, Rick Wagoner, Ross Brawn, Salman khan, Sandeep Pandey, Sanjay Dutt, Unnao
1. Who is he from the world of motorsport, and his creation’s claim to fame?
Ans.: Ross Brawn of Brawn F1 team which he bought from Honda. In its inaugral race the team secured the first two podium finishes.
2. Who is she from the world of politics, and who brought her into the news last week?
Ans.: Anu Tandon, Congress Candidate from Unnao. Salman khan campaigned for her.
3. Who is this business stalwart?
Ans.: Rick Wagoner, ex-CEO of General Motors.
4. Why were the 2 beauties in the news together linking them to an iconic entity.
Ans.: Both Aishwariya and Katrina were in the news linking them Barbie Show at the Fashion week, in the end it was katrina who did the Barbie All Doll’d up Show.
5. Who is she and what controversy surrounds her.
Ans.: Anjali Waghmare, she has taken up the responsibility to represent Ajmal Kasab in his trial.
6. What reason brought these two business entities together?
Ans.: LIC and Corporation Bank have come together to launch LIC credit cards.
7. Who is he, and whose downfall did he bring about?
Ans.: Sandeep Pandey, whose PIL against Sanjay Dutt led to the latter’s disqualification to contest elections.